reply to ManninoRe: SATIII/RCT comparison

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 18:44:33 EST

<< That's great! Enjoy it! But try not to let that enthusiasm cloud your
logic.
 Remember, sending a message to the list in support of your enthusiasm but
 which is full of incorrect information will only serve to weaken your
 arguments, and your message will have the opposite affect of what you
 intended!

 Use RCT for one week, and you will know the other side of the arguments.
 Then balance the advantages of each and see which wins out.

 BTW, I have never used an SAT-III, so I won't try to say what's bad about
 it.  I have used the SAT with FAC, and the RCT tunings, even in simple mode,
 are much better sounding to my tin ear ;-)

 Don Mannino RPT (preaching again)

Don:

I appreciate the information you gave. I am not offended by your corrections.
I was gong with information I had heard or read. Obviously I didn't get all
the information correct. Thanks for setting some of that straight.

Wim