Creating TuneLab files?

CDeets@aol.com CDeets@aol.com
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:20:55 EDT

klavier@annap.infi.net writes:

<< Creating your own .tun file is so easy, there should be no reason that you
 would need someone else's.  Just measure inharmonicity at all the C's, and
 A4, then use the graphic editor to fit the tuning curve.  The whole process
 should take no more than 10 minutes, and once you get a little experience,
 more like 3 to 5 minutes.

 What's the use of having all TuneLab's wonderful analytical capability if
 you don't use it?

 Frank Weston >>

O.K. Frank,

I am a little slower than the average computer person.  I can measure
inharmonicity on the A and C's, but when I go to the graphic editor, I am not
sure what I am looking at or what to do here.  Better walk me through this by
step, if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Craig Deets, Associate member (comptuer impared)