20 tons of tension slight correction back

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 06:44:44 -0500

Hi Jim C,
So wouldn't that make them levers rather than back posts.  In a backpost
they are under compression because the are keeping apart the top from the
bottom?
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.