strange noise

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 18:16:30 -0600

Dick,
My first guess would be a slow moving ceiling fan located somewhere close
to the room that the piano is in or a refraction from a room immediately
adjacent to it. Also try closing the drapes if there are any. Your clue of
WORBLING is why this is my guess!
Joe Goss
You know you are on the level if your bubble is in the middle.