Rumor

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 21:02:51 -0600

Hi Avery,
          First I,ve heard of this one, Given Baldwin's current financial
strength the number of recently hired engineering staff, the installation
of a new polyester plant, and so many other expansion moves, I would
seriously doubt this. If the rumor was the other way, then it would be more
beliveable.
 In the last year or so Baldwin cancelled affilliation with the Young chang
corp, in favour of an arrangement with Samick to build Wurlitzer grands.
  Both Korean companies have lost market share in the last several years,
both in North America and Europe, hence Samick chapter 11 ect.
  Just a new rumor according to my imfo.
Regards Roger.

At 09:32 AM 02/09/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Roger, Allan & List,
>
>   I've recently heard a rumor that Young Chang has bought/is buying
>Baldwin. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this?
>   Just curious.
>
>Avery

Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre