Stieff piano "chop chop chop"

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 03 Sep 1998 07:09:59 -0400

Andy&Chris Taylor wrote:

(big snip)
> I get a kick out of rebuilding what is considered absolute junk, and making
> a beautiful looking and sounding piano that works as good as the day it was
> built.
(another big snip)

Dear Andy:

It's easy to think of such projects from a business point of view, of
how much you make per hour by the time the job was finished.  But it
sounds like what you have here is part (or altogether) a hobby.  Profit
becomes much less a factor.  As we all know, some hobbies are very
expensive and in the end provide no financial gain at all.  So why
not?!  :-)

Clyde Hollinger