Kluge

Jory A. Olson jory@teleport.com
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:02:44 -0700

The Swedish drink you're referring to is "Glögg" (sounds like gloog, where the "oo" is from "food") which is a mulled wine with raisins and almonds often served at Christmas time in Sweden.  For some reason in my family it has cinnamon and cloves which really aren't that Swedish at all now that I think about it.  I think I should ask my dear mum why we've strayed so far from the fjord :)

God Jul och Gott Nytt År (Merry Christmas and happy new year)

Jory