SOS Laptop

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 09:04:52 -0500

Bob:

My version of MS Word (v7.0) will read Word Perfect documents directly.
On your "open file" menu, it defaults to MS Word documents, but at the
bottom of that menu, is an opportunity to open from several other
formats including Word 5.x and 6.x.

Do make copies!  I have a network card for my laptop, and I transfer
stuff back and forth to my desktop every day.  Most of that information
is too valuable to loose.

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT