PTG, to join or not to join ? - Newton's reply back further

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 14:43:16 -0500

Hi All,
I just joined in with what my opinion was on an expanding topic .  It is
dropped.  Sorry, if I ruffled feathers.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
         Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical
Peripherals
pianoman@inlink.com