going to conventions

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 16:30:53 EDT

One of the best reasons to belong to the PTG is the anual conventions. As per
Clayton Harmon's article, (as per Jim Harvey's post,) the best part of the
convention is renewing friendships and making new ones.  I have attended every
PTG convention since 1978, the one in Cincinnati. While at first those
conventions were primarily education for me, I have gotten to the point where
the conventions are about 25% educational, and 75% social. The fact that I
learn enough every year to pay for the convention makes it an even better
event.

For those of you who have never gone to a convention, by hook or by crook,
find the money to go to Kansas City in 1999. You'll find it to be the best
investment you'll ever make in this business.

WIllem Blees RPT
St. Louis