confused?

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 17:52:56 -0500

Hi All,
Today I tuned my first Yamaha T-116.  In the Ancott book its says it is
made in the US.  I found that the plate looks like the Japanese P-2 plate,
and the action looks like the P-2 action, and the keys don't look like the
American keys to me in the P-22.  It does not have a made in Japan sticker
though.  Are these first ones made with Japanese actions and keys before it
is geared up here.  It also had a Polyester Black finish and sides and lid
that appeared to be MDF not veneered particle board,
	Can Steve bring us up to speed on any difference between this model and
the P-22.
	This is a model where the entire front and fallboard assembly are
connected together, quite a armful.  How do you ladies manage these things?
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com