SOS Laptop

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 23:10:23 EDT

<<
 Dear list,
      I have a three year old laptop with some business records that are in
jeopardy because the thing is acting up.  I also made the mistake of not
backing up the files.  Is there any way to convert Wordperfect docs into a
format that MS Word can read?  It would be nice to transport these files onto
my office computer.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,

 Bob Sadowski
 Erie, PA

 Check your manual and see if any of your utilitity disk driver will transfer
your files.  Most WP programs will allow this and I am sure MS Word is one of
them.  You can also import or export in the ASCII format.  There are probably
easier ways, but so what, I still have programs in DOS.

Hope this helps.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, Or