removing sticky stuff

Clair Dunn cadunn@vt2000.com
Sun, 06 Sep 1998 04:56:15 -0400

How does one remove masking tape residue from plastic keys?  Yes,
Jim B. the tape has been pulled off
<<<
For years I have used Rubber Cement Thinner (artist supply stores) to remove
any and all tape and sticker residue off anything. Just a bit on a paper
towel and light rubbing. It all comes off clean as a whistle. I learned
about this is in my former life as a graphic desiger for removing pasteup
wax. However, I discoved it works magic on other sticky messes.
A can will last for years if you keep it very tightly closed. It evaporates
extremely fast.
Clair
cadunn@vt2000.com