Size and Sound back more

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 11:39:12 -0500

Hi Joe,
	I actually believe the F-4 method superior to FAC.  My opinion is that FAC
represented more of a time saving feature than the accuracy that comes with
using F-4 properly and carefully.  Using the F-4 number on one of your
Webers and using that tuning  while putting it into memory and then storing
the numbers below C-3 and above F-6 gives you your choice of your octave
matching and stretch.  When I was using the SAT I would store tunings
generated this way for my most discriminating pianos. Go forth and conquer!
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com