tape on keys

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Sun, 06 Sep 1998 12:47:46 -0400

Susan, to my qualifier about time zones and server bottlenecks. I never saw
that post... and still haven't! Only the quoted message below. Since it's
now the next day, this is quite unusual. Also, I specifically tried not to
identify the author's of any replies. Mine was more a global statement than
author-specific.

Now that you have my attention, in an attempt to breath more but inhale
fewer nasties, I tried a citrus solvent once. Ironically, it was called
"Harvey's (something or other)". Supposedly activated with water, I wasn't
really impressed. Maybe it was the brand name!

At 11:31 PM 9/5/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Dear Jim, list ---
>
>Er, ah .... not to make too fine a point of it, but my suggestion (citrus
>solvent) was the only non-toxic one of the lot, (aside from dabbing with
more
>tape) and got totally ignored. It was the only non-petroleum product
>mentioned, if I've followed the thread with enough attention. It works fast
>and well, also, and costs very little.
>
>Yours,
>
>Susan

Jim Harvey, RPT