Low FAC, Henry F.

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 12:51:10 -0600

Larry,
Your post aroused my curiosity. So for the first time in a coons age I did
a FAC tuning on my SAT11. Of course the numbers that I used were false ones
but give an idea. Using the #3.4 F,
3.7 A,   3.4 C The stretch numbers for the following result, C1-4.2,
C2-0.6,  C3-1.0,  C41.3, C41.4,  C5  1.5  C6 1.6,  F6  3.1,  C8  18.8
The closest match that I have is a Kimball KG5 6' 8" Grand. Yes your
numbers match a real live piano. Just KIDDING.
Joe Goss
PS do not stretch further just to get a brighter sound. IMHO