One inch sanders for trimming

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 15:14:33 EDT

I am glad you are excited about the new keytop info you were givin.  This
method has saved me time and made me much $$$$$$.  I do tops for many techs
and charge $100 for them and $150 retail.  I thank Larry Fisher who set me
straight and sold me my first keytop machine.

Call Vagius at 714-869-2842.  Get the short heads, the long ones need to be
notched.  I keep about fifteen sets on hand in various colors short and long
heads.
For the white look they have a nice gloss white.  Grained white is also a
favorite.
Ask for their samples.

Harbor Freight tools can be reached at 800-444-3353.

Ed Tomlinson
Vancouver Wa