One inch sanders for trimming

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 16:29:22 +0000

If you place the Vagius tops so there is nothing notch don't you
have to trim and file the overhang to the norm?  In another post
you said with careful placement often there is not much to trim.
In my experience key width varies quite a bit and I always have
to trim the side even with the key.  Are the Vagius tops
narrower than typical Schaff/Pianotek keytops?  Do they come
with fronts?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA