tape on keys

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 20:03:57 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Doug,

Promulgated?! I love it! I must have this word! Is it available for general
use, or was it purloined by a somewhat less than commendable process? Is it
still under copyright? Are there royalties due for it's use? Each instance,
or time period license? Perhaps if I just borrowed it indefinitely?

-- mode shift --

No, not really boring. It is informative, and I do learn very useful things.
It's just like I said. The lower the technical level, the greater the number
of responses (I guess I should say, the greater number of *People*
responding) , and after a couple of days, posting a repeat of a suggestion
that has already appeared a half dozen times serves little purpose unless it
is bracketed by a significantly different outlook on the process. Not a
criticism, just an observation on human, or at least, piano tech's nature. %-)

Eschew obfuscation!

>Hi Ron...
>
>It is great to hear that there is value to the practical tips promulgated in
>this forum.  Conversely, some added complexity is certainly welcome, and, in
>fact, the complex material is the main reason I am following the threads.
>My posting, however, reflects my current position of reentering the field
>after 15 years, and an appreciation for the variety of ingenious approaches
>to solve even simple problems.  Boring, I am sure for the well-established
>colleague... great for techs like me...
>
>Thanks for your response.
>
>Doug

 Ron