pianos that arrive unregulated.

RptBob1@aol.com RptBob1@aol.com
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:51:47 EDT

<< Samick????????(@#$@$@$^%^&**&^%%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>
Andy

There's been lots of talk about "inappropriate" comments made on this web.
Racist remarks and all..

In my humble opinion, linking a brand name with the above exclamations by you
is the grossest form of inappropriate suggestion you can deliver to this
forum.  It is out of place and I'm not so certain it comes from an area of
knowledge.  I am not a dealer , but have had some very good experiences with
Samick and some other Korean pianos.  These manufacturers are what is keeping
you and other technicians working.  In some cases working to correct problems
brought about by a public that doesn't want to spend the "big bucks" on
Steinways, Yamahas and or Boesendorfers.  In other cases they are giving you
the opportunities to work on tuning and regulation, etc.etc.  Perhaps the
church that didn't send you out to appraise their  purchase knew you  had
little objectivity concerning the piano they were thinking of purchasing and
had little confidence in your "expertise".  I certainly see no objectivity in
your comments concerning- in this case- Samick.

Another thing to think about before spouting off.

Bob Bergantino
South Euclid, Ohio