Low FAC, Henry F.

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 12:32:09 -0500 (CDT)

>Ron:
>
>Points well taken!   Notice how we are getting more and more afraid to say
>anything in fear of victimizing yet another group.  Who are the real victims
>in all of this?
>
>Bob

Speak for yourself, Bob, caution with language and social interaction
requires a certain amount of sense. I'm exempt.

Seriously, you are quite correct, hence my points made. To (crudely)
paraphrase Ayn Rand, this sort of thing can't happen without the sanction of
the victim. If all the watchdogs and factions who are standing in line
awaiting their opportunity to be offended would just grow up and get over
it, we would all be a lot better off and our energies could be better
directed toward intentionally offending those who need it most. %-) Or maybe
we could just get back to work. In all fairness, there are a number of
colorful colloquialisms that I do not include in my personal communication
arsenal because I don't wish to trigger unintentional wars.

 Ron