pianos that arrive unregulated/with an innovative idea

RptBob1@aol.com RptBob1@aol.com
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 17:59:31 EDT

<< I'm not sure what you said but since I do not tune much
 (less than 50 pianos in my tuning base), I can pick the pianos
 I wish to tune. I do not like that piercing tone from certain makes.
 This does not include recent Yamahas and Kawais.

Jon:

If persons on the list had known this, there would probably have been less
reaction to your comment touching on being a Steinway snob.  It is certainly
understandable with this light tuning load that you would want to be  more
discriminating.

Just occurred to me:

Wouldn't it be nice if we could voluntarily fill out some sort of profile of
who we are, what our backgrounds are, type of work we specialize in,
likes,dislikes (no personalities here,please), size,weight,age(scratch these
last three)- Hmmmm. What does the list think of this?

Bob Bergantino
South Euclid, Ohio