Reverse Piano

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Wed, 09 Sep 1998 07:53:37 -0400

Alan W Deverell wrote:

> The more I hear about this the MORE skeptical I become - I suspect it
> is just a SPOOF - the version I heard was that it was designed for
> left handed Pianists - not a very big market me thinks:-)))
>
> AlanD (seeking membership of the Skeptics Society)

..it may not be a big market Alan, but a friend in England thought I
might be interested..I am..and I'm making the article available to those
techs who would want to know a little about it..I would like to SEE
one..or I would like to see Mr. Fandrich's reaction to it, or any other
piano designer....it's a novelty, for sure..and honestly, the article
isn't much..it's the pianist's view of it..

Phil