Painted Artwork On Piano Plates

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:33:53 -0500

>     Just started list subscription last week.    Hi to Chris Purdy.
>Doing shop inventory Sunday, opened Stuyvesant 57" #10772  (1903). Lots of
>curlicue doodling, plus in same ink "Herbert  Olsen" and "Alan Coats".
>Have seen several fancy doodles over the years, mostly from  late
>1800's/early 1900's.   Dwight Denzer Associate Member, ptg Springfield, Il

Wow!  Talk about a blast from the past!  Welcome to the list and howdy
Dwight.  Drop me a note on my private address sometime.  I'd love to hear
from you.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (614) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429