Venezuelan Piano Tuners Association

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:58:44 -0400

Hello List et All
=20
As from last week we have in Venezuela our own officially registered =
Venezuelan Piano Tuner Association=20
The Venezuelan Piano Tuners Association full name is " Asociaci=F3n =
Venezolana de Afinadores de Pianos y Tecnicos de Instrumentos Musicales" =
( Venezuelan Piano Tuners Association and Musical Instrument =
Technicians)" We had to include a wider range due to the small quantity =
of technicians to be able to offer our affiliates with certain =
advantages as a Private Insurance and other benefits which are given by =
Independent companies, which normally require a minimum of affiliates.=20
Now the Piano tuners department and to make this of International =
knowledge is my Job.=20
=20
I am posting it on the list, because one of the goals of this =
association is to protect our customers from bad Jobs.=20
Venezuela has a very large floating population, because there are lots =
of foreign companies here, starting with oil concessions and extending =
throughout Auto industry, Telephones etc. with foreign representatives, =
many of them piano owners, 60% come from USA. the rest from Europe and =
Asia.
=20
One of my goals as part of the board is to be able to give them a good =
service. From now on If any of your clients is moving to Venezuela you =
can put them in contact with us. trough my e-mail or phone numbers ( at =
the bottom ) also when someone here is to be moved I wish to give them =
the same service and if you tell me how, I can give them a list of =
approved piano tuners in one of the states over there.
=20
Second goal ifs our members to be known by the piano factories and =
services so they can get discounts and parts as registered members.
=20
We are not only going to protect our members, but also any independent =
tuner and technician with a recognized line of work will automatically =
be recognized and availed by us.
=20
Copies of the official registry are available and will be mailed =
privately under request ( Digitized and in Zip form 133kb  Original in =
Spanish )=20
=20
As many on the list are in some association, I would like your opinion =
about your own, and suggestions, that will give me a clearer point of =
view to be able to learn from others or others=B4 mistakes
=20
Appreciate your help and involvement
=20
Elian Degen=20
Piano Tuner and Technician=20
Caracas, Venezuela  degen@telcel.net.ve
Phone 58-2-748547/ 58-14-9222981 Fax 58-2-748547
         =20
=20