Piano Technician's Newsgroup

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:37:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Barrie:

I have absolutely nothing to do with this new newsgroup. I was al-
erted to its exietence by my Internet Service Provider, which brings me
the 40,000 other newsgroups which make up USENET as well. I was merely
passing on the information to the list. Like most others, I have
trouble just keeping up with the considerable traffic on Pianotech,
alone. USENET contains special-interest newsgroups on virtually every
subject imaginable. Its worth checking out.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net