CTE Compensation

RalphBl@aol.com RalphBl@aol.com
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:42:38 EDT

I have been asked to inquire among this group about how CTE's are compensated
for their time, expenses, etc. by other chapters.  We are in discussions now
regarding the possibility of arranging to cover their travel expenses and,
hopefully, some compensation for their time. We would be most happy to get
some input from some of the other chapters regarding their policies along this
line.

If you feel this would be of general interest, please reply this website. If
not, please reply to me personally at RalphBl@aol.com

The chapter thanks you!

Ralph Black
Nashville Chapter