Damper Lift Rod

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:45:39 -0600

Paul,
Remove the action and carefully inspect what happens when each part moves.
My best guess is that you will find that the damper rod pivot points ( the
Ells that attach the rod to the action frame)  are bent, or the
felt-leather used to regulate the slave rod has worn to the point that it
needs replaced. Or a combination of both
Joe Goss