Making sharps look sharp

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

>...Is there a specific brand of paint I should be using?  Power sprayer?
>primer? brush?...
>Any thoughs on the subject would be appreciated.
>Phil Ryan
>Assoc. PTG

I have used Wal-Mart indoor/outdoor flat black many times with great
success.  Dries quickly and doesn't run.  If you're looking for shiny, it
won't do.  Last time I went to purchase a can, they were out, so I ended up
buying Krylon Rust Tough Rust Preventative Enamel.  It does an excellent
job as well and has a nicer spray nozzle, though it seems to take longer to
dry.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician