Impeachment??--decidely off topic

Spockstein@aol.com Spockstein@aol.com
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:47:53 EDT

I will do it as well, in fact I already have so thank you for reminding
everyone else. It is a sad state that this country is in at the present time,
and I hope that whatever happens, good will come from it. It doesn't matter
which side you're on, this incident has wreaked havoc upon our nation.

And as for piano techs being a nice bunch of people, I'll have to second that!