Making sharps look sharp reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:44:11 -0500

Hi Phil,
	It sounds to me like the first thing you should do is strip of all the
different stuff you have on them and start over with some spray can lacquer
sealer and your choice of flat, semi or gloss black lacquer. The trick is
to spray enough each time but not so much that it runs.  Light coats are
always better than heavy coats and then have patience. Several coats of the
black and let dry over night and rub out with synthetic steel wool.
Sometimes you just have to start over again.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com