Something new and a wooden bicycle

ETomlinCF3@aol.com ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 19:45:04 EDT

You are mistaken, my friend.  Samick is number one in piano production
followed by Yamaha and then maybe Kawai... but I think others are now even
passed them.

Ed Tomlinson

<< Today, in addition to being the second largest in actual production, the
 Kawai facilities are geared for and (capable of) out-producing other
 facilities. (Does this imply any thoughts about subcontract work?) Also,
 for domestic consumption, Kawai manufactures, and has retail stores, for
 beautifully constructed, high-quality albeit expensive... wooden toys.