WD-40

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 00:06:17 -0500

Don Mannino wrote....
"(and the seller told prospective buyers that "the action had been
completely rebuilt by Don Mannino" - AAARRRGGHHH!) so who knows if it
stayed free. It was the last time I agreed to do the cheaper job - I had
counseled them to replace the action parts."

: )  While too often I have little choice but to do the cheaper job, I
read you loud and clear about claims made on "all the work that was done
to my piano by (the great) so and so"
	My next batch of business statements/invoice forms will be 8-1/2 by 11
instead of 8-1/2 by 5-1/2.

Richard The Great Moody