In defense of TAR (Was S&S retrofit rails ?)

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 11:47:57 -0400

picky, picky

:-)

A lock washer would help retain pressure or a spring washer like
those old K&B hammer flange screw washers.

Jon

PS Therre were times when I receive two posts but it has noit happened
this week.