Looking for a colleague

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:30:57 +0200

Dit is een meerdelig bericht in MIME-indeling.

Elian,
Is this him:
Kenneth Lawhorn
Lavender road
Pleasant Valley CT 06063
Phone 860-379-3103=20

I found this through http://www.phonenumbers.net/

-----Original Message-----
    From: Elian Degen +ADw-degen+AEA-telcel.net.ve+AD4-
    To: pianotech+AEA-ptg.org +ADw-pianotech+AEA-ptg.org+AD4-
    Date: Sunday, September 13, 1998 8:30 AM
    Subject: Looking for a colleague
   =20
    Hello, List
    =20
    I am posting this again to see if I can locate this colleague, I =
promissed my customer I would do my best
    =20
    Anybody knows a piano tuner named Ken Lawhorn, he is in the =
Conneticut area, He tunes at Hartford University
    I would like to know how to contact him and his e-mail address if he =
has one
    =20
   =20
   =20
    Elian Degen=20
    Piano Tuner and Technician
    Caracas, Venezuela  degen+AEA-telcel.net.ve
    Phone 58-2-748547/ 58-14-9222981 Fax 58-2-748547
             =20