I'm Back!!!

R. Goodale robert.goodale@NAU.EDU
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:59:03 -0600

Ahhh, refreshed and renewed! I was getting to the point of picking the
flowers off the wallpaper.

I just returned from my nice little vacation in the California High
Sierra over the past week. At highest point I climbed to 12,400 feet. In
spite of all the positive fish reports I didn't catch one damn trout and
was ohhhhh so disappointed!! I brought crickets, worms, salmon eggs,
lures, everything a fish could want to dine on and only cought lake weed
and lost an expensive rooster tail. Oh well what would you expect from a
piano technician. Maybe I should have used key weights for sinkers
instead of split-shot. It did rain a bit and got a little windy but
overall it was a nice get-away. I met some other nice folks up there
too. I'm looking forward to next year, (hopefully).

Well back to the ol' grind, <sigh>

Rob Goodale, RPT