Yamaha 5'2" grand

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:52:16 -0500

At 12:47 PM 9/14/98 , you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I normally don't appraise pianos.  SNIP   (I)s there a kind of
>"Blue book" available so I don't have to ask mundane questions like this.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Craig Deets
>Associate member, Chicago

Dear Craig,

I would suggest that you get THE PIANO BOOK, by Larry Fine.  The hardback
copy is $26.95, and the paperback version is $16.95.  THE PIANO BOOK is
very helpful to anyone buying or selling a piano, and it has a review of
all of the currently produced pianos.  The PIANO BOOK isteslf does not have
priding information, but it is still invaluable.  In addition, there are
annual supplements to THE PIANO BOOK which have the list price of all
current models of pianos.  The annual supplements are $14.95 also.

http://www.tiac.net/users/pianobk/

Sincerely,
David Vanderhoofven
Joplin, Missouri