Impeachment??--decidely off topic

DGPEAKE@aol.com DGPEAKE@aol.com
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:37:27 EDT

<< To:	pianotech@ptg.org

 Et al;
  This post is not about impeachment or non impeachment, rather it is about
our
 Country.  Whether you are a supporter of our President or his opposition,
take
 a few minutes today and in the days to come, to say a prayer for our Country,
 or at least a few moments to send positive thoughts to the universe for our
 Country.
   We will all need those prayers and thoughts, I'm afraid, in the days to
 come.
 Jim Bryant (FL)

I will join you in your thots and prayers.  With what may be happening in the
next 2 years or so, this may be all we have.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR