Regulating screw ZAPPER!

Norm Barrett barre46@ibm.net
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 23:50:57 -0500

A zapper is a very controversial item. The few that I have seen are in my opinion
far to large. I remember seeing one transformer that stood 8 inches high being
used as a zapper. All that is needed is enough current to heat the center pin or
the regulating screw. I have never tried it but you could probably use a 1.5 volt
battery to heat the pin hotter than you would want to touch it. This idea does
intrigue me enough that if I get some extra time to experiment I'll try it and see
how it works.

Norm Barrett
Memphis, TN