key top repair advice needed

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:40:34 -0400

I've had my kit for quite some time now and it is still working.

Read all of the directions and you will notice that you need a small
ball-tip bit for your Dremel tool. Prepare the surface much the same
as a dentist might. There is a drawing of the surface structure to be
prepared in the directions.

Watch out for the yellow, it goes a LONG way. A little dab 'il do ya.

I put a little of the liguid into the color crystal containers to help
with application and the fluid did evaporate, but the larger glass
bottle holding this material has a better cap and is in tact. as far
as I can tell volume wise, I didn't give it the taste test.

Richard, is there a shelf life?

Just used it today,

Jon Page