Contacting customers via e-mail

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 07:13:08 -0400

Good morning to all.

For those of us who are contemplating this type of coorespondence with
their customers, may I say that early indications lead me to believe
that customers like this type of notification/coorespondence. I have
created a separate address in my address book with all my customer's
e-mail addresses. When I come across something on the web that may
interest them, I send them the link. I did have one customer come back
and thank me for doing that.

I also send out a *thank you* note to all first-time customers,
thanking them for choosing Bondi's Piano Service. Some of you may view
this as alot of extra work. I believe it's the *personal touch* that
we all look for when dealing with the service industry.

I also believe this type of coorespondence with customers reminds them
that we are thinking about them. I think that's a good thing.

Phil