where do the broken needles go?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:00:28 EDT

<< Are we at risk of contracting AIDS if someone who is HIV positive was
 just using the piano before us and we stab ourselves?  What about
 hepatitus and other things?  I know since I started washing my hands
 after each piano, I've been sick less.

 -Mike Jorgensen

As far as AIDS is ocnerened, there is no risk. The aids virus cannot live
outside the human body. As far as the other deseases, I don't know. But I
always try to wash my hands after tuning a piano. You can see and even smell
the germs on some of those keys.