where do the broken needles go?

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:55:06 -0400

Two of several include: Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer, and germ-X Waterless
Hand Sanitizer. Both claim to kill 99.99% of most common disease-causing
germs within 15 seconds. Both use Ethyl alcohol (62~63%) as the active
ingredient.

I began -carrying- and using this elixir in lieu of making that long trip
from "thunder alley" -- practice rooms, to the rest room in the university
following each tuning. Either buy a pocket (sample) sized bottle, or find a
small squeeze bottle and pour off a working-sized (that's pocket, purse or
kit-sized) quantity from the economy size pump bottle.

Don't touch me -- I'm sterile! <g>

At 09:29 AM 9/16/98 +0100, you wrote:
>You might also (i.e. in addition to or instead of) want to consider the new
>waterless hand cleaners (no, not GoJo or Goop). The gelled alcohol stuff - it
>doesn't necessarily wash off the dirt but kill germs. I don't remember off
hand
>the brand of the bottle I have, but I'm sure there are a number of brands
around
>that are essentially the same - they all kill germs.
>--
>Jerry Hunt
>Dallas, TX USA

Jim Harvey, RPT
harvey@greenwood.net
 -- someone who's been in the field too long.