Female piano tuners

Mike Masters agraffes@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 16:07:45 -0400

One thing (which is actually numerous) that I can't do, is do more than
one thing at a time. Play the piano and sing, pat my head and rub my
tummy, drive and talk on a cell phone (very very dangerous to _your_
health also).

My wife on the other hand. Stays at home with an infant and a toddler,
takes care of all those motherly things, keeps after housecleaning and
handles all my clerical needs for my business. I have just grown
accustomed to coming home and she has a child clinging to either leg,
ironing clothes, and talking to a customer on the phone, all at the same
time! Just think, If I could do that, I could regulate let-off with one
hand and blow distance with the other at the same time!

Mike Masters
Masters Piano Service
Lakewood, OH