Clean Hands/Keys(wasRe: where do the broken needles go?

Spockstein@aol.com Spockstein@aol.com
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 01:14:04 EDT

In a message dated 9/16/98 7:16:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RptBob1@aol.com
writes:

> Incidentally:using something with a slight "clean"fragrance
>  always draws attention to what you have done.  I love the fragrance of
> liquid
>  Murphy's Oil Soap and for many customers it affords instant recognition. I
>  also use a mild ammonia/water solution (much cheaper than Murphy's-but no
>  fragrance).

I would caution your use of scented cleaners without first asking. My mother
and I both are sensitive to some smells, as are a lot of people that we don't
realize. I do not mind cleaners and glues, smells like that but many many
colognes and perfumes make me sick. It is worse with my Mom. I would
appreciate a tech cleaning my keyboard, but some might.
I know this may sound strange and stupid, but it is the truth.

Caleb McVey
BTW...I attended my first PTG meeting this evening. All went well and I really
enjoyed the CT chapter! Looking forward to the next meeting already.