Interesting piano

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 12:39:07 -0600

At 02:03 PM 9/17/98 EDT, Karen wrote:

>On the cover of my Hammacher Schlemmer catalog that came in the mail this
>morning is a Schimmel/Colani Pegasus concert grand piano.  Anyone know
>anything about them?  It is a very futuristic looking instrument.  Retail
>price:  $150,000.

I have scanned in the Pegasus brochure, and it's available Tuesday nights
on the Pianotech IRC server. I used fairly high definition so each page is
about 300K long, but it's worth it to see the pictures and text clearly.

If there was enough interest I could put them in my WWW space and give out
the URL as well since they wouldn't be listed, just available.

		John

John Musselwhite, RPT
Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com