regarding ethics

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 00:00:14 EDT

<< horror stories...I am very uncomfortable in this discussion with the
client, and
I try my best to emphasize the other tuner's qualifications.>>

My advice Mr. Dickson, is to mind your own ship, the other fellow will sink
his. That is what they are telling you.

I see no reason you should emphasize or denigrate his qualifications. When
they tell you these things, just listen, then go on to something else. Just
don't talk about him at all. It is difficult to do this when you are trying to
be friendly and personable, but it likely is the best course.

Bill Simon
Phoenix