advice

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 11:49:09 -0500 (CDT)

Ed,

   Actually, I think Les IS one of the younger tuners out there. At least
in "tuner years". So who do *they* refer to? :-)

>     In my first years of work, I would have gone in there and tuned a 55
>minute tuning on each of the pianos, said nothing, and gotten paid for four
>tunings.
>   Now that I am not starving, I would politely refer them to one of the
>younger tuners out there, in their first years of work.........
>Regards,
>Ed Foote

   I wouldn't want to do *that* job myself, under those circumstances,
unless I just had to. At least with my SAT now, I could get diverse pianos
like that sounding good *together*.

Avery