Bridle Straps more and still

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:26:12 -0500

Hi Ken,
Please explain why.  It seems like it would have more leverage since it is
farther from the fulcrum.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G.
 St. Louis, MO.
Competent Service since 1962
 Do what is right and do no harm
 Creator of  Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano  Peripherals

pianoman@inlink.com