An odd soundboard search for Bauer or anything else.

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:29:50 -0500

----------
> From: Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: An odd soundboard
> Date: Friday, September 18, 1998 11:20 AM
>
> More has been said on this list about the Bauer grand and vertical
pianos.  I'd
> suggest that you search the archives.  (Don't ask me how -- I just know
it can be
> done!)
>
> Regards
>
> Del

The search is made easier and TEN TIMES FASTER if the subject matches the
message, or contains at least ONE key word.  Example, "    soundboard
double ribbed  Bauer.   "  Now anyone searching soundboards will get it.
Someone interested in double ribbed sound boards will pick it up, and the
person wanting to know all that has been written on Bauer will also get
his fair share....

Ric Lost in Searchland